Please fill the daycare application out. Bring the daycare application along with proof of vaccinations with you on the assessment day
* All reservations for the assessment day must be prebooked, we do not take walk-ins.
** WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU BRING YOUR DOG HOME:
- Drinking Water: Your dog will be very excited upon arriving home. Excitement leads to thirst. Give your dog only a small amount of water or ice cubes in the first half-hour. Do not allow your dog to drink a large amount of water as this may lead to stomach upset.
- Feeding: Please ensure your dog has a cool, quiet place to rest before being fed or engaging in any strenuous activity. We do not recommend feeding your dog for at least one hour after returning home.
- Licking Paws: It’s common that dogs will lick their paws after a visit with us. The licking of the paws is usually associated with the pads being sore from running around all day. The pads can sometimes develop blisters but this usually goes away in a day or so.
- Rest: Your dog may be too tired to play with you when he or she arrives home. Often dogs seem lethargic or “stiff” and generally, this is normal. They have played with their friends all day, everyday. No worries. Your best friend will be back to being your energetic buddy in a day or two.