Those Little Extras:
Consider adding one of the following onto your dogs stay:
- Kong stuffie: a kong filled with peanut butter and cheerios, cost 3- 6 per kong depending on size of kong (K9 Central provides the kongs)
- Country walk: 20 minute walk through the back field, one- on- one time with a staff member, cost: $10 per walk
- Recreational swim (available during the summer): Your dog can enjoy a 20-30 minute swim in the large dog pool located in the back field, cost is $15 per swim
- Medication Administration Fee: $0.50 each time Medication is required to be administered.
$1.00 each time Insulin is required to be administered.
- Food: We highly recommend that you bring your dogs own food, if you choose to use K9 Central food, there is a charge of $0.50 per cup. We can accommodate Raw food- please have it pre-bagged for each meal.
- If your dog boards in the Gazebo in the training hall, an additional fee of $15 will be added to the Play- All- Day or Suites price per night
What to Bring:
- Food- everything else like bedding, blankets and bowls we provided. As well we do not take toys and/or bones. Only if your dog eats out a speciality bowl do we take it.
- Vaccine Records
- Alternating days not available: May long weekend - Thanksgiving Weekend (inclusive), Statutory Holidays, Christmas Break and March Break
- 10% off after your dog boards for 10 consecutive nights or more
- 48 hours prior to check in date there will be no charge
- 24 hours prior to check in date there will be a 50% charge
- less than 24 hours to check in date there will be 100% charge
- During Christmas, New Years, Long weekends and March Break a credit card # is required to hold your reservation
Please email email@example.com or call 905-623-3940 if you have any questions or would like to book your pet into one of our fantastic programs.