- To keep numbers to a minimum please do not bring extra people - 1 person per dog
- Dogs must be on flat buckle collars, gentle leaders, or harness, attached to a 6ft leash.
- For the first week please meet at the designated entrance sent to you via email. Agility or dock diving meets in the far backfield. Please stay in your vehicles until 5 minutes before your class begins.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed at entry points to each class, PLEASE sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the class
- Anyone entering the class will be expected to wear a mask, including instructors and assistants. Each class will stick to a strict 45 minutes. This allows all clients to leave safely before the next class begins. Agility you may remove your mask when running your dog and at the instructor's discretion.
- For the time being, all classes will be held outside to allow a safe distancing. Each client will be assigned a numbered pylon spaced a minimum of 12 feet apart in order for our assistants to move freely throughout the class while keeping a 6-foot distance. Please go to your assigned pylon for the remainder of the class. Once the class is complete the instructor will dismiss each client by their pylon number.
- Your head instructor will have their own dog to demonstrated each lesson. Please note our instructors and assistants will be verbally assisting your lessons however will not be interacting with your dog at this time.
- Before you enter your class, be sure that you are comfortable with these guidelines. If anyone does not abide by these, they will be asked to leave the property. Our staff and clientele’s safety is the utmost importance to us. We are hoping all classes run successfully with the measures we have put in place.
NOTE: Washrooms will be unavailable for the first few weeks of phase one. Please wear a mask outside if you are out of your car or when speaking with other clients and always maintain a 6ft distance from each other while on the property.
We ask you to refrain from visiting the property at this time if you have answered yes to any of the questions in the following link. https://k9central.ca/don-t-